QQS’s Early-Stage Testing is designed to speed up future market adoption by amplifying the most meaningful market/consumer signals that will breakthrough and resonate among shoppers. The testing prioritizes what should be incorporated into the product formulation and ensures predictable results by seeking immediate peer-to-peer approvals that...
- Identifies whitespace opportunities to close category gaps
- Maximizes chances of success by reducing type I & II testing errors
- Removes 'group thinking' from the research process
- Reveals Market Expectations with organic expressions
- Co-Creation happens in a controlled environment, reacting to viable R&D options.
The final study output uses a Market Potential Priority Map to isolate the winning NPD ideas to provide direction on where to spend your time, resources and capital.
TESTING AREAS APPLIED TO
- Idea Generation & Co-Creation
- Awareness & Usage Testing
- Whitespace Landscaping
- Market Segmentation
- Product Development & Concept Testing