AI Concept Testing Webinar (Short Video)
Watch the next generation concept testing framework.
QQS’s concept testing speeds up market acceptance and adoption rates. Each concept is tested for initial reactions, using a mix of traditional quantitative KPIs, along with the Hybrid Qual/Quant technique for insightful diagnostics.
- A monadic research design is typically used, exposing one participant to one concept, which helps to avoid survey fatigue and bias.
- In order to rank and compare concept performance, a proprietary quantitative benchmarking system called the Market Readiness Score (MRS) is applied to determine the level of market acceptance.
- The result: A prioritized list of “Do’s, Don’ts and Risks” that can be confidently acted upon to increase the chance for a quicker market adoption.
BUSINESS QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Are there any unmet needs or market gaps in the category that need to be addressed?
- Which is the best performing concept and why?
- What are the concept optimizations and improvement areas to immediately implement?
- Which words or phrases are resonating or creating negative sentiment?
TESTING AREAS APPLIED TO
- Product or Packaging Concept Testing
- Description, Design or Visual Testing
- Market Readiness Concept Testing